[EM] hello from DLW of "A New Kind of Party":long time electoral reform enthusiast/iconoclast-wannabe...

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Sun Oct 30 20:53:27 PDT 2011

Welcome!

An excellent summary of the collective view of most participants here is
our recently created "Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates".
  It doesn't yet have a permanent home; a temporary copy is here:

http://www.votefair.org/declaration.html

Your views overlap with many of ours, yet you will meet some resistance
to some of your positions.  The above Declaration will quickly convey
which areas are which.

Please ask any specific questions.

Richard Fobes