[EM] [CES #3990] Re: Proportional, Accountable, Local (PAL) representation: isn't this a big deal?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 07:20:32 PDT 2011

Thanks again for the legal/historical analysis. Clearly, I'm out of my
league. In fact:

This is a pretty solid argument that FMV will not pass until the 1967 law is
>> overturned.
>>

> If the 1967 law were repealed (it is unlikely to be overturned - since
> Congress has the authority of dictating the manner of electing
> representatives),

Apparently I was even confused about the difference between repealed,
overturned, and supplanted (though I get it now). I meant to say, any of the
three.

Thanks,
JQ