[EM] Results for Poll for Favorite Single-Winner Voting System

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Oct 28 14:42:51 PDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 11:08 PM, ⸘Ŭalabio‽ wrote:
> 	¡Thanks for telling us about the poll after it concludes!  The winner, IRV, is 1 of the worst voting systems.  The best choice in the poll is Approval Voting.
> ----

The survey results (with the raw ballot info copied below) reveal that
IRV supporters "stuffed" the ballot box.

I've learned from public surveys that the best-networked voters -- the
ones who tell other fans of the same choice(s) to vote in a survey --
can easily out-vote the fans of other choices.

(With this kind of bias I figure it's not worth calculating
Condorcet-Kemeny ranking results.)

Richard Fobes

9 1
(0) 1 1 3 9 5 6 4 0