[EM] Plurality with Condorcet polling is equivalent to Condorcet. Condorcet for 2012!

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 15:53:24 PDT 2011

On 23.10.2011, at 23.18, MIKE OSSIPOFF wrote:

> Juho--
>
> Of course there won't be many polling locations Right now, I know of only one--my own local poll, which
> might turn out to be the only one. In that case, I'll have no choice but to infer about the entire country
> from a poll in my own town.
>
> With luck there might be a few (three or four?) other people on EM who are willing to conduct polls in their
> cities around the country. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not counting on it. If mine is the only poll, then that's just
> how it is.

But if you want, you can get more volunteers outside the EM list - up to tens or hundreds. Just plan the procedure for them and they'll do the work. I'm not sure what would be the best place to look for such volunteers but I'm sure there are interested people somewhere.

And the wider you make the campaign, the more there will be publicity for new methods.

Juho