[EM] Help naming a new method

Andy Jennings elections at jenningsstory.com
Mon Oct 24 07:12:26 PDT 2011

Hi Kristen,

I'm having trouble understanding what your goal is in re-posting the first
four paragraphs from this April post of mine.
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2011-April/027194.html

Is this some new kind of mailing list spam?  Or did you have some questions
about the method?

In any case, thank you for bringing up this method again.  I still like it
and like to discuss it.  I still haven't decided whether to call it "mutual
median" or "chiastic voting" or something else.

~ Andy