[EM] Declaration wording refinement

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Mon Oct 17 12:11:05 PDT 2011

I have made this edit (of a single sentence) in the original Google Docs
version of the Declaration, and in the copy here:

   http://www.votefair.org/declaration.html

I think it's now in its final form.

As before, if anyone who already signed it does not like the minor
changes, please speak up.

Again, thank you Kristofer Munsterhjelm!

Richard Fobes