[EM] Comments on the declaration and on a few voting systems

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Oct 14 14:28:41 PDT 2011

The biggest criticism of the Declaration of Election-Method Reform
Advocates has been that it is too long.  I agree that we should educate
voters, but the Declaration is not the appropriate place to get into
lots of detail.  There is a need for general-audience materials online
(as indicated in another post), so I would encourage you or anyone else
to make such explanations available.

Richard Fobes