[EM] Declaration wording refinement

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Oct 14 13:40:17 PDT 2011

How about a wording such as this:

"Unanimously we agree that all of these supported methods are
significantly better than plurality voting, and we endorse using them in
governmental elections."

This wording could replace the following sentence:

"Every person signing this declaration supports our call to end the use
of plurality voting in governmental elections."

Thank you Kristofer Munsterhjelm and Dave Ketchum for expressing your
desire to make the declaration stronger.

Richard Fobes