[EM] Fwd: list of indy candidate requirements

Dr. Mike Frank mpf at eng.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 19 19:50:38 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VALENTINE <valentine25 at me.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Subject: list of indy candidate requirements
To: mpf at eng.fsu.edu

Hi, I am building a site to reveal to candidates and allow voters to put on
the ballot independent candidates for all offices in 2012 general election.
for all 50m states.
Do you know of anyone who has that list?
I don't have time to compile it.
changing voting methods would be one of the goals of the indy candidates.
thanx
valentine
305.505.5550

--
Dr. Michael P. Frank, Ph.D. (MIT '99)
  Pers. email:            michael.patrick.frank at gmail.com
  Pers. phone/voicemail:  (413) 842-6670   (main Google Voice)