[EM] Web-page copy of Declaration

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Sun Oct 9 21:51:01 PDT 2011

Until we come up with a better location for a web-page version of the
Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates, here is a copy posted
on the VoteFair.org website:

http://www.votefair.org/declaration.html

(Signatures are _not_ included.)

This is intended as a temporary alternative until we implement a
web-page home for the declaration.  (Suggestions are welcome!)

People who do not have Google accounts, and who therefore cannot access
the Google Docs version, have suggested that we need such an alternative.

Richard Fobes