[EM] Hybrid/generalized ranked/approval ballots

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:10:09 PDT 2011

Kristoffer,

just a small P.S. to my email below.

Maybe the problems with the incomplete ballots and dynamic quotas below have
something to do with electing a fixed number of seats.
That's just a hunch.

I think you mentioned that a variable number of seats might give better
proportional representation than a fixed number.

However electing a variable number of seats will probably have little
political support in my party, so this question is more a question out of
curiousity.

Peter