[EM] Best use of two bit ballots?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:43:27 PDT 2011

DYN uses two bits, for different things. Filling in both "approve" and "do
not delegate" beside a given candidate is synonymous with "approve", so it's
not actually a full two bits, but it's still a pretty good system. Still, I
have to say, I think that SODA beats it for simplicity, and if simplicity is
not an issue, then other systems probably beat it.