[EM] Defensive strategy for Condorcet methods KM edit

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 15 10:16:34 PDT 2011

Edit:

--- En date de : Mer 15.6.11, Kevin Venzke <stepjak at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
> I am not sure I am able to follow this. In the first
> paragraph, if Y
> is the CW, you can't have an X>Y>Z>X cycle created
> by X voters.

I just realized you're not talking about a cycle but a score order.

Also am I mistaken or is FPC with three candidates identical to C//IRV?
The candidate with the lowest penalty is going to be the one who is
defeated by the "FPL." If you were to eliminate the FPL, the candidate
with the best FPC score would beat the remaining candidate.

Kevin