[EM] Remember Toby

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:07:57 PDT 2011

Dear Jameson,

you wouldn't have a four-candidate example, which include all the
options and alternatives that can arrise in the elections (bullet
voting, full preferences etc.)?
It is difficult for me to understand how the elections will work.

What happens if all the voters candidate in the elections?

Thanks
Peter