[EM] Challenge - give an example where FBC is violated for Condorcet methods

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:08:49 PDT 2011

Kevin,

Just a minor correction: Symmetrical completion gives the winner A not
C as stated below, but that is irrelevant to the argument that
Generalized symmetrical completion gives different results to
symmetrical completion and the same results as standard treatment of
truncated ballots with winning votes.

Best regards
Peter Zborník