[EM] Correspondences between PR and lottery methods (was Centrist vs. non-Centrists, etc.)

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 07:46:52 PDT 2011

OK, thanks for the information. But what I meant regarding a result (group of
winners) having a score itself is that this score is just the total satisfaction
score for a particular result, and then it is this number that is proportional
to the probability of that set of candidates being elected. So rather than
looking at each candidate's chances in the lottery individually, you could look
at whole results and the candidates are elected as one. I was thinking that this
might be an analogue to random ballot in the single winner case.