[EM] Toby Pereira, PR voting methods

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 15:05:29 PDT 2011

I'm not sure I exactly followed that. Jameson's option 2 is to look at the
nominated slates and see which is best. You could also still use one of the
other methods to find a possible winner and then compare it with the best
nominated slate (if they are different). Is that anything like what you're
saying?