[EM] Has this idea been considered?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:39:12 PDT 2011

Russ, you said that SODA was too complicated. In my prior message, I
responded by saying that it was actually pretty simple. But thanks for your
feedback; I realize that the SODA page was not conveying that simplicity
well. I've changed the procedure there from 8 individual steps to 4 steps -
simple one-sentence overviews - with the details in sub-steps. Of these 4
steps, only step 1 is not in your proposal. And the whole of step 4 is just
three words.

The procedure is exactly the same, but I hope that this
version<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Simple_Optionally-Delegated_Approval#Procedure>does
a better job of communicating the purpose and underlying simplicity of
the system.

Thanks,
Jameson