[EM] Toby Pereira, PR voting methods

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 14:20:16 PDT 2011

Thank you for your comments, Warren. I've modified the page a bit and put in
some subheadings.

You'll notice at the bottom of the page that I've mentioned that my version of
Proportional Range Voting is not equivalent to normal Range Voting where there
is a single winner. It's not simply a case of adding up the scores. I imagine
it might be a  pain from a programming point of view, but I'd be interested to
see how it came out in your Bayesian Regret tables.