[EM] An interesting real election

Andrew Myers andru at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Jan 30 23:50:47 PST 2011

Yes, notice that if someone now votes 2 > 1 > 6, the Schulze method
picks 1 over 2, which is the opposite of what the new voter wanted.

But I'm not really trying to criticize the Schulze method here --
perhaps the most salient thing is how rarely situations like this come
up in Condorcet voting.

-- Andrew