[EM] NP hardness cites for Kemeny

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Mon Dec 26 11:14:13 PST 2011

Thank you Warren!  I will study these articles.

I think I know what the misunderstanding is, but I want to be sure
before I formally reply.

I expect the reply to take at least a month because of all the projects
I'm juggling.

One such project is helping to gain further attention for the
"Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates".  I hope to announce
something about that soon.

Richard Fobes