[EM] Fwd: SODA, negotiation, and weak CWs

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sun Dec 25 10:27:24 PST 2011

Jameson asked for "thoughts."

My first thought is that this kind of analysis is exactly what we need.

My second thought is that so far SODA has held up well under all the probes for weakness that anybody has
come up with.  SODA seems to be a very robust method.

My third thought is that I have never seen this kind of soul searching or probing directed at IRV by IRV
enthusiasts.