[EM] MMPO and Symmetric Completion

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 04:56:13 PST 2011

> I suggest "Least Resentment Voting," LRV.

You're right, that's better.

I'd like to emphasize my earlier point that this system is entirely
compatible with graded ballots (as in A/B/C/D/F or Excellent/Very
Good/etc.) That is to say, there is little or no incentive to
systematically exaggerate. I believe that graded ballots are the most
meaningful format and at the same time the easiest for voters (without
resorting to delegation). I'd love it if LRV were defined as using graded
ballots by default.