[EM] Use of middle-rating-witholding standards with ABucklin. Optional voting methods are less criticizable.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:25:35 PST 2011

Like previous ones, at least some of the middle-rating-with-holding standards that I posted yesterday are usable
with ABucklin.

To the extent that these voting methods, or some or most of them, are compatible as options in an election by Approval or MTA,
I'd like to point out that optional-ness makes a way of voting much more difficult for someone to try to criticize. The
individual's vote is hir own, to use as s/he chooses.

Mike Ossipoff