[EM] Answer to question about GMAT

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:50:15 PST 2011

Chris:

You asked:

Mike,

Isn't it possible that that there could be more than one "mutual
approval set" that meets the condition you specify?

And if yes, what then?  Just elect the most top-rated candidate in any
of them, or the most top-rated candidate in the largest one?

[endquote]

Your question regards my initial incorrect definition of GMAT.

As you noted in individual e-mail, I'd immediately afterwards posted a corrected version of
GMAT's definition.

I feel that I should post this reply to the list, so that there won't be any appearance
, on the list, that there is an unanswered question about GMAT.

Mike Ossipoff