[EM] Voting reform statement; a clearer and more inspiring version

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Tue Aug 30 11:24:04 PDT 2011

I did not see this message until after I had added the names of the
Wikipedia articles.

If we really are trying to get people to use our supported election
methods then we cannot send them to academic journals or even
general-audience books because the expected convention is to find
information online.

Another option is to provide one online location for each of the four
supported methods.  You could supply a website you like for your
preferred method.  The most appropriate choice for the Condorcet methods
is the "Condorcet method" Wikipedia article.

Richard Fobes