[EM] Voting reform statement - new draft, please give opinions

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Aug 19 11:04:11 PDT 2011

Jonathan Lundell wrote:
> And re the word count: I think it's important to list the criteria
> by which plurality has "big problems" and approval et al "solve"
> most of them, instead of making the naked claim.

If you were to formally sign on, then we'd have an additional 10 words
to qualify the claims.  The fear otherwise is that adding to the text
would only raise obstacles to participation and agreement; wheras
omissions are more neutral in effect, or even attractive.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/