[EM] Preferential Party List Method Proposal

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sun Aug 14 18:51:33 PDT 2011

Why transfers?

At least, when I said do a CW type search for the strongest remaining
candidate, I thought of this as adequate without transfers.  I do
think of quitting if the remainder are too weak:
.     Anyway, quit after filling the limit of seats to fill.
.     Quit anyway if remainder are too weak to deserve a seat.

Dave Ketchum