[EM] Record activity on the EM list?

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 09:38:11 PDT 2011

I was also looking for pure proportional representation. The compromise decisions would take place after the election in a representative body or in a government. The election methods need not be tampered. My theory was just that in the case that the majority (of parties) that forms the government is considerably larger than 51% the decisions could have wider support than in the typical 51+% governments of a two-party system. The larger government would have to make compromises that are at least acceptable to all parties in the government.

Juho