[EM] a question about apportionment

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:53:12 PDT 2011

>        Because I would use the SplitLineAlgorrithm.  The next power of 2 over 700 is 1024.  ?Do you want to see how the United States of America would look without Gerrymandering:
>
>        http://rangevoting.org/USsplitLine.png

That is how the US would look without states.

Are you proposing that the federal government do all the counting of
votes?  Or what new federal laws are you proposing to force the
election admin procedures to be the same within multi-state districts?
 One or more constitutional amendment(s)?

I assume you've arranged these with roughly equal population.

Kathy Dopp
http://electionmathematics.org
Town of Colonie, NY 12304
"One of the best ways to keep any conversation civil is to support the
discussion with true facts."

Fundamentals of Verifiable Elections
http://kathydopp.com/wordpress/?p=174

Realities Mar Instant Runoff Voting
http://electionmathematics.org/ucvAnalysis/US/RCV-IRV/InstantRunoffVotingFlaws.pdf

View some of my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1451051