[EM] MCA on electowiki

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:55:57 PDT 2010

James,

Why is failure of the "participation criteria" not equivalent to
failure of monotonicity?

Thanks.
Kathy

--

Kathy Dopp
http://electionmathematics.org

Fundamentals of Verifiable Elections
http://kathydopp.com/wordpress/?p=174

Realities Mar Instant Runoff Voting
http://electionmathematics.org/ucvAnalysis/US/RCV-IRV/InstantRunoffVotingFlaws.pdf

View some of my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1451051