[EM] The worst about each system; Approval Preferential Voting (new name for an MCA-like system)

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Wed May 26 17:15:54 PDT 2010

At 02:30 PM 5/26/2010, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
>Clay Shentrup needs to get on this list and start
>defending his position rather than expecting me to do the same on his
>list.

Clay, by the way, needs nothing of the kind. He has better stuff to
do, and he's doing it. He's now in this for the long term.

Nobody "expects" B-J to do anything on the Election Science list.

Does Rob Richie "need" to get on this list and defend his position?
You know and I know what would happen. So?

It would show courage, for sure. But he's not really a voting systems
expert, and I think he'd not see good results for his purposes. Terry
Bouricius does participate here, and knows more, generally, (though
Richie does have some knowledge of certain particulars, I've
certainly worked with him on Wikipedia. We have to be careful.)