[EM] Proportional election method needed for the Czech Green party - Council elections

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Sun May 9 05:19:56 PDT 2010

Dear all,

A mathematically more sound notation of the importance of the functions of
the council members would be the following:
M1>M2=M3>M4=M5=M6=M7, where Mn is a member of the set of all council
members.
instead of P>[VPa, VPb]>[Ma, Mb, Mc, Md].

The "unified method" is called Schulze generalized proportional ranking.
This method would repeatedly apply the fill the not yet elected (vacant)
seats of councils, that are
elected by STV method (FVSSTV).
Schulze describes his method in chapter 7 of
http://m-schulze.webhop.net/schulze2.pdf

<http://m-schulze.webhop.net/schulze2.pdf>
Best regards
Peter Zborník