[EM] Proportional election method needed for the Czech Green party - Council elections

Markus Schulze markus.schulze at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Mon May 3 04:00:48 PDT 2010

Dear Raph Frank,

you wrote (3 May 2010):

> For the rest of the council, I think electing
> them using Schulze-STV with the restriction
> that only results where the President and VP
> are members are allowed would give better
> proportionality.

If I understand Peter Zbornik correctly, then he
wants a ranking of the members of the council, so
that it is clear who the 2nd vice president, the
3rd vice president, the 4th vice president, etc.,
is.

Therefore, I recommend a proportional ranking
method for the election of the council.

Markus Schulze