[EM] Legal brief vs. San Francisco limited IRV

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:52:26 PST 2010

I agree with Dave that with Condorcet and other methods that are
counted in one or two rounds with all voters being allowed to
participate in both rounds, that the limitation to only be able to
rank up to 3 candidates does not pose any problem since it no longer
excludes any voter from particpating and having their vote treated
equally and having all thier choices counted in most othrer methods.
I seem to fully agree with Dave

Night night ZZZ..

--

Kathy Dopp