[EM] Condocet with many candidates - two round elections considered

Juho juho.laatu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:03:47 PDT 2010

All common Condorcet methods work fine also with multiple candidates
(although not all methods meet exactly the same criteria). The first
problem are probably human behaviour related, i.e. people start hating
the voting process if it is too tedious, and they may not rank all
relevant candidates, and that may lead to some distortion in the
results.

Juho