[EM] Sims - method terminology

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 02:53:57 PDT 2010

>> Are you willing to share your simulation code,  as
>> open source
>> software for people to review?
>
> This is possible, but not immediately as I'm not sure it's finished. If
> there are questions about how something is currently done I can show
> the relevant parts of the code as needed, though.

Well, that's ok that it's not finished;  you should consider using a
version control system such as Git, Mercurial, or Darcs and putting
the code up on something like github,  bitbucket,  or patch-tag.
That way you'll have a record of the history of your simulation code.

(Be sure to check in every time you push results to the mailing list,
and you probably want to tag the snapshot you used as well with e.g. a
url to the mailing list archives)

Best,
Leon