[EM] IRV vs Plurality

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Jan 9 07:57:47 PST 2010

Range lets voters approve multiple candidates and indicate which of
them they prefer.  This much makes it worth considering in this
discussion.

I see Condorcet as better.  Considering that I have said this, I would
not expect to be considered credible if I volunteered to pretend to
back Range - that is better left to those who see Range implementable
as a desirable method.

Dave Ketchum