[EM] just to let you know ...

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 15:50:37 PST 2010

One could say that Condorcet has by now been well tested in various
non-governmental elections. Maybe they are credible enough??

There may be some additional problems too. I hope the already existing
procedures of IRV to digitize the ballots and collect that data can be
easily reused (or corresponding ones developed).

Juho