[EM] A Comparison of the Two Known Monotone, Clone Free Methods for Electing Uncovered Alternatives

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Dec 31 12:44:21 PST 2010

Chris,

You are right that since Chain Climbing does not satisfy IPDA, neither does the method that takes the
parwise victor of it and the Covering Chain winner.  I was more thinking out loud than pushing that idea.

Do you think that Approval Sorted Pairwise and the Covering Chain process are simple enough for use in
a public proposal?

Happy New Year!

Forest