[EM] Approval reducing to Plurality

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 03:08:53 PDT 2010

Yes, approval is very good in allowing people to express their
opinions this way. If many voters approve also T1, that also gives a
strong message to the main parties that they maybe should adjust their
policy in this direction.

The serious problems of Approval come into play only when there are
more than two potential winners. As long as T1 and T2 are called
"T" (i.e. "minor") things are fine.

Juho