[EM] (no subject)

Warren Smith warren.wds at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:43:38 PDT 2010

Dear Alex Small

your FBC manuscript looks interesting.  The typesetting is sometimes
annoying (use of * for multiply).

Kevin Venzke is quite right he invented MDDA not me.
Ossipoff has 2 Fs.  Warren D. Smith has a "D."

Your paper is long.  It needs to be written to be more accessible.
Think how to provide fast-access routes for the reader who wants to
know certain things (make a list of what things various typical readers
might want to know, and find a way to make them be able to find it fast).

Like put a table of contents, table of FBC-complaint methods, index,
I dunno.   It is not easy for a newbie to quickly assimilate what's
important in your paper.

See also the end of http://rangevoting.org/FBCsurvey.html
where the Smith-Simmons theorem is mentioned, see
http://rangevoting.org/SimmonsSmithPf.html

somehow I feel this theorem has heavy importance and you ought to
discuss it to some degree.

Among your SFBC compliant methods, you might want to compare.  Which
should we like and why.

But I haven't really read the thing yet :)

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org  <-- add your endorsement (by clicking