[EM] Idea Proposal: Listening Democracy

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:07:55 PDT 2010

This sounds quite interesting, Abd ul-Rahman.  Where can I learn about
your FA/DP idea?  Your discussion here is helpful, but I feel like I
am missing out the important prerequisite pieces in order to make
sense of it.  (I know about delegable proxy, but haven't heard about
FA/DP specifically).

Thanks,
Duane Johnson