[EM] Classifying 3-cand scenarios. LNHarm methods again.

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 05:24:03 PDT 2010

Some examples of distribution of seats between political parties (I
believe these are all proportional or close to proportional).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Belgium#Chamber_of_Representatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Denmark#Last_election_results
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Estonia#Latest_election
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Finland#Election_results_2007