[EM] Aspen CO's IRV/STV Election - Fwd: "Good Things Come to Those Who Rank?"

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:17:54 PDT 2009

Aspen CO's IRV/STV Election - Fwd: "Good Things Come to Those Who Rank?"

Great email forwarded to me by Harvie Branscomb of CO that corrects
some of the misinformation that has been spread by the misnormered
"Fair" Vote group (in particular Rob Richie to whom this email is
addressed) regarding the Aspen IRV/STV election and IRV/STV elections
in general.

The files Marilyn R Marks refers to are are posted here:

http://electionmathematics.org/em-IRV/Aspen/