[EM] Burlington 2009 IRV election pathologies - updated web page

Brian Olson bolson at bolson.org
Mon Mar 30 08:32:47 PDT 2009

I'm late to the party, but I downloaded their vote data and ran it
through my software and wrote up a page on it here:
http://bolson.org/~bolson/2009/20090303_burlington_vt_mayor.html

I think the most important point is the fundamental failure of IRV as
itself, not any quibbling over a bad ballot here or there.

Also, I _like_ this stuff and didn't manage to read through Warren's
verbose pages on the topic, and I have tried to be more terse.