[EM] simple definition of Schulze method?

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 15:17:33 PDT 2009

You could try to describe the very central
Condorcet principle in an understandable
way and then add "Schulze" as an attribute
(just as a name that is not explained in
detail) if you want and need to point out
that particular Condorcet method.

Maybe something like "Would you like to
use the Schulze method that always elects
the candidate that would win every other
candidate?"

(Depending on the formulation one may need
to add "...whenever such a candidate exists".)

Juho