[EM] simple definition of Schulze method?

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 07:00:00 PDT 2009

Árpád
You say your present voting law contains references to the d'Hondt method.  That suggests you currently have a PR voting system.
You say you want to change to Condorcet.  That implies that you want to change to a system of single-winners in single-member
districts.
Why would you want to do that?
No voting system based only on single-member districts can elect a properly representative assembly, except by chance (and that is
rare).
James Gilmour