[EM] Electowiki relicensed to Creative Commons Share Alike 3.0

Raph Frank raphfrk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:30:10 PDT 2009

Re-adding cc to the list.  Sorry forgot to hit reply-all with my first post.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Chris Benham<cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I don't know.  I assume the links were right in the first place.
>
> The ones in my EM post were.

That is pretty wierd.  I wouldn't have thought a database error could
shift URLs from one post to another.  To do that it would have parse
the URL, figure out the post number, and then update the post number.

Had a look at the history, and it looks like the links were updated:

This URL
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2004-October/013971.html
is dead.

The correct URL is actually:
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2004-September/013971.html

It looks like the server changed the month it was posted in?  However,
the post id didn't change.

Anyway, the problem looks like it is related to the mailing list
server rather than the wiki