[EM] Condorcet cycles in Romanian 2009 election?

Árpád Magosányi magwas at rabic.org
Wed Dec 9 23:53:51 PST 2009

2009/12/10 Warren Smith <warren.wds at gmail.com>:
> If any of you have some Romanian friends who can offer some insight or
> point to some more poll data that maybe I missed, that'd be
> appreciated.

One of my friends is an expat, of the Hungarian minority.
He does not care much about homeland politics. The only insight I got
that the results of the official vote have been widely questioned.
I guess this is normal after a tight result, and the fluctuations of
the numbers published by the Biroul did not help to settle the case.
It seems you should also assign a probability to the correctness of
the official vote results:)